As Happy as a dog with a tennis ball:
Have you ever found yourself barking up the wrong tree? Do you have puppy dog eyes? Have you ever thrown someone a bone? Do too many canine-related puns make you sick as a dog? Well, this could be the perfect job for you!
We embrace diversity — our dogs come from a wide variety of backgrounds! Whether it’s a German Shepherd, French Bulldog, Chinese Crested, or Scottish Terrier, our dogs come from all walks of life — and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
Must Love Dogs. It’s a dog’s life. It’s a dog-eat-dog world…you get the picture
The position will include: Training dogs according to Canine Scholars standards of care, counseling human clients on building better relationships with their canine companions, communicating with clients regularly, cleaning kennels and dog yards, contributing to overall cleaning and maintenance.
- An understanding of and working experience in balanced training methodologies and canine behavior modification
- Ability with connecting to clients in a genuine, relatable, and compassionate manner is essential.
- Ability to collaborate as part of a small tight-knit team
- Ability to be comfortable working with challenging dogs
- A strong work ethic and will also be flexible- adjusting plans, approaches, and techniques as needed
- Self-motivated and driven
- The ability of working a physically demanding job in all types of weather
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Interested in joining our team? Just pick up the phone and call us.
Send us over your resume and great video of your dog working.